La Table du Pâtissier
Brasserie Restaurant - Kaysersberg
Looking for a restaurant in Kaysersberg specialized in traditional cuisine ... but not that?
At "La Table du pâtissier" you can discover traditional and revisited dishes made with the best ingredients.
The Pastry Chef's Table is:
• Quality service provided by a professional team of 5 people
• A passionate and rigorous young chef
• A 100% homemade kitchen with quality products
• A two-room restaurant with a capacity of 45 seats in a modern but convivial setting
• A summer terrace facing south in the heart of the historic center that can accommodate 40 people.
In our restaurant located in Kaysersberg on the wine route of Alsace, you will have the pleasure to discover a cuisine combining tradition and modernity. Anxious and respectful of the satisfaction of our customers, we prefer local products rigorously selected by the chef. At the Table du Patissier you can taste:
• Specialties of the soil: sauerkraut, vineyard pork, ravioles way bite to the queen, baeckoffe, snails, pieces of Charolais beef ...
• Homemade desserts: baba kougelhopf with rum, modern and traditional pastry, tart of season ...
Our trademark? Traditional cuisine with a touch of modernity, made up of fresh and seasonal products!
French Traditional Revisited, Alsatian, Local products, Fresh products, Vegetarian menu
Take Away Order, Covered Terrace, Room upstairs
Cheques, Cash, EN - Titres restaurant, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, EN - Paiement Sans Contact, Holiday Vouchers, Restaurant Ticket , Mobile payment
12:00 - 14:30
12:00 - 14:30
Thu - Sun
12:00 - 14:30 • 18:30 - 21:00